A stay at Hotel Ishan - A Riverside Retreat in Rishikesh since 1995, is a leap into the past: still managed by the same family,Hotel Ishan has maintained not only the style and classic ambiance of hotel but also the atmosphere of an elegant and welcoming hotel in Rishikesh. Located in the historic center of Laxmanjhula close to the Ganga River and providing ganga view and Laxmanjhula bridge view, Hotel Ishan is a convenient base to see and live the city and to take heritage day trips and food and spiritual tours to the surrounding countryside of Rishikesh, Haridwar and Devprayag, as well as to visit the famous hill towns like Mussorie, Shivpuri, and many others. Rishikesh is also known as the Yoga capital and is also famous for the adventure sports like rafting, kayaking, camping, bungee jump and its natural waterfalls such as NeerGadu.
Why Choose Us
- Privileged location opposite the Trayambkeshwar temple also known as 13 story temple and just besides the Laxmanjhula Bridge on the bank of river Ganga.
- Spacious, bright, comfortable and outward facing rooms, all completely refurbished.
- In-house German bakery and Oasis Restaurant.
- The hotel offers a stunning rooftop with amazing view of river Ganga and Laxmanjhula Bridge.
- Very near to boating and rafting point.
- 15 km from the Jolly Grant Airport and 3 kilometer from Bus-Stop and Railway Station. Taxi rank outside the hotel.
- Exclusive and personalized the level service.
- 24 hours power backup.
- Ganga Aarti visible from the hotel rooftop and lobby.
- 30 minute walk to the Beatles Ashram and Parmath Niketan.