Already have some experience of whitewater kayaking and are now looking to feel more confident on Class 2-3 whitewater? Our Improvers Kayaking Courses Class 2-3 is the perfect way to make that happen! We have some fantastic sections of whitewater here in India giving you the perfect opportunity to understand and develop those fundamental skills. No more charging down the river with your head down, instead you will find a new, fun and dynamic way of kayaking features and rapids that you come across along the way! Breaking in and out of the river is THE fundamental skill that we require whenwhitewater kayaking! We work on various techniques on different types of eddy’s whether they have stronger powerful lines and features or are tight with small margins for error. With our help you will work on a strategy of catching and making those eddy’s you previously may have avoided!
Basic 4 days course in kayaking is one of our most sought after programs. It starts with simple introduction to paddling and moves onto advanced white water skills with lot of focus in developing the basic skills.
- Introduction to kayak and basic paddling skills
- Bracing and Leaning techniques to improve balancing in white water
- Self rescue mechanisms including T-rescue
- Eddy-in, eddy-out and river ferrying techniques
- Basic river reading skills including how to read river around rapids
- Running a grade 2 river section for about 9 km which will include running class 1 to 2+ rapids.